... and now the end is near ...
The end of an era ... well a year anyway ... 365 photographs taken, uploaded and in some way explained. It has not really been a chore but an experiment in perseverance and consistency, neither of which I am known for.
I have pondered carrying on or doing another 365 or having a theme but have decided that repetition is not good for me and so I must put my brain to something else.
But what I do have left is a photo record of the year 2010 to remind me of the way it was.
Thanks Doug, I have enjoyed your photos and your commentary on the year. I hope you and your knee are recovering and looking to the year ahead.
ReplyDeleteAll the very best wishes to you and yours for a Happy Healthy (injury free)2011. May we all achieve the goals we set ourselves and learn as we go.
Much love Hxx
(maybe, see you at BETT)
I am so proud of us all who managed to go beyond the rash promises of the beginnings of 2010. Like you I never thought I could do it but I have just about always loved it- especially since I got my fancy dancy iPhone and didn't have to muck about with cords.
ReplyDeleteI have enjoyed seeing the world through your eyes and seeing the seasons change with you.
Thanks for the time and energy you put into it. Maybe the occasional stunning photo every now and again???