The empty cup signifies that I am sitting in the waiting area of my garage waiting for my car's brakes to be fixed, they squeak. I have got the impression that it is my fault that they squeak and that the garage will do its best to put right my braking errors. Also the boot catch is not working well ... this is also my fault ... I seem to have opened and closed it in the wrong way and now it will be difficult to fix. I understand that grasping the handle and clicking the catch is the right way to do it. I must have been pulling it up from the corner. It is all my fault ... sorry ... sorry ...

The man at the garage actually growled me. I had had a flat tyre and re-inflated it with a can of aerosol but it was raining so I didn't re-inflate it fully. We were a long way from home and as I was driving slowly there was a bit of a clicking noise so I drove faster and it went away.
ReplyDeleteIt turned out that the clicky noise was the foundation steel wires that had worn their way out of the tyre hitting the car. When I went faster the click turned into a whirr of noise.
The mechanic insinuated that I was dim!
Allanah K